- Wash your hands thoroughly several times a day and make active use of disinfectant.
- Avoid intensive physical contact with others. A friendly smile combined with a hearty welcome to Josef Ganter Feinmechanik replaces the handshake.
- Avoid touching your face directly with your hands. In particular, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eye area.
- Do you feel unwell? Do you have the symptoms of breathlessness, a strong cough or fever? Then we recommend contacting a doctor promptly.
- We would like to request the following of our visitors:
Please avoid visiting us for the time being, especially if you are currently coming from a high-risk area or country.
If your matters can easily be dealt with by telephone, then we would ask you to do this.
Please understand that, should a personal meeting not be avoidable, we will not greet you with a handshake.
Please be aware of the obligation to wear a face covering at our company.
Come safely through the cold season and stay healthy.
Your Josef Ganter Feinmechanik team